1. Mark 16:19 After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God.
2. Luke 22:69 But from now on, the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the mighty God.”
3. Acts 2:33 Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.
4. Acts 5:31 God exalted him to his own right hand as Prince and Savior that he might give repentance and forgiveness of sins to Israel.
5. Acts 7:55 But Stephen, full of the Holy Spirit, looked up to heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at the right hand of God.
6. Acts 7:56 “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”
7. Romans 8:34 Who is he that condemns? Christ Jesus, who died—more than that, who was raised to life--is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.
8. Ephesians 1:20 which he exerted in Christ when he raised him from the dead and seated him at his right hand in the heavenly realms,
9. Colossians 3:1 [ Rules for Holy Living ] Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is seated at the right hand of God.
10. Hebrews 1:3 The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
11. Hebrews 8:1 [ The High Priest of a New Covenant ] The point of what we are saying is this: We do have such a high priest, who sat down at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven,
12. Hebrews 10:12 But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God.
13. Hebrews 12:2 Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
14. 1 Peter 3:22 who has gone into heaven and is at God’s right hand—with angels, authorities and powers in submission to him.